Preventive and corrective treatment +20
Day and night
- Antioxidant and revitalizing treatment, formulated with active ingredients that soften wrinkles, provide firmness and activate cell regeneration and collagen.
- For all types of photo-aged skin, with dark spots or skins that want to lighten your skin tone.
- Application at night
- Age: Preventive and corrective treatment +30
[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” z_index=””][vc_column width=”1/3″][icon_text box_type=”normal” icon_type=”normal” icon_position=”top” icon_size=”fa-5x” use_custom_icon_size=”no” title=”Vitamina C” separator=”no” image=”482″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][icon_text box_type=”normal” icon_type=”normal” icon_position=”top” icon_size=”fa-5x” use_custom_icon_size=”no” title=”Cúrcuma” separator=”no” image=”1027″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][icon_text box_type=”normal” icon_type=”normal” icon_position=”top” icon_size=”fa-5x” use_custom_icon_size=”no” title=”Jengibre” separator=”no” image=”480″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): It is a great antioxidant that also bleaches, reduces dark spots, revitalizes, protects the skin against the effects of UV rays and eliminates free radicals. It also provides luminosity to the skin, creating an effect of “instantaneous beauty”.
- It helps to synthesize collagen and corrects hyperpigmentation, giving a youthful appearance to the skin.
- Turmeric: Orange tuber, antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and a great healing. It can prevent skin problems like psoriasis and eczema
- Bleaches the skin
- Regulates the excessive production of sebum
- It works as a natural scrub
- Eliminates signs of aging
- Regenerates damaged and aged skin, due to its function as a healing product
- Ginger: Antioxidant that prevents aging and improves elasticity, making the skin look firm and young. Also, it helps to reduce blemishes and blackheads in the skin, as it works as a natural skin scrub.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Creates a perfectly protected and hydrated skin, both externally and internally.
Hydramine: Glucosamine, that is naturally in the human body. Helps to create different proteins and polymers, such as hyaluronic acid and macro polysaccharide, both that enhances skin appearance. Thanks to the low molecular weight of hydramine, it manages to cross the deeper layers of the skin and once inside it, it turns out to Hyaluronic Acid. Its main operation is to maintain the hydration and elasticity of the skin, due to its high density of negative charge. It is also a great antioxidant, capable of eliminating free radicals that contribute to premature aging and healing.
- Reduces wrinkles by 12%, as it inhibits muscle contraction
- Hydrates the skin by a 10%, as it retains body moisture and absorbs moisture from the environment.
- The skin regains its turgidity and elasticity
- Reduces spots created by age and sun and dark circles
- It has tensor and firming effects
- Helps to increase the levels of acetylcholine
- Proliferation and differentiation of keratinocytes
- Anti-inflammatory and healing of superficial skin wounds
Hydramina, not only prevents dehydration but it also absorbs water from the environment, thus it recovers the skin’s natural functions, healthy appearance, firmness and elasticity.
It is known that as the years pass the endogenous production of glucosamine and hyaluronic acid decreases, either due to genetic causes or due to environmental causes therefore, it is recommended to use hydramine, since it provides the necessary molecules to replenish the skin.
Through in vivo studies with volunteers of all ages, genders and skin types, it has been confirmed that a dose of 1.5% hydramine in cosmetics, the skin improves its hydration by 10% and reduces wrinkles in more than 12%.
Ingredients and PH
Aqua/Water, Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Glucosamine HCL, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate, Curcuma Longa Root Extract/Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract/Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene.
- pH: 3,2-4,8
- Paraben-free: SI
- Vegan: NO
- water-free: NO
How to use
Suitable all skin types
- Clean the skin first
- DO NOT SHAKE
- Break the blister by the white sign
- Apply the content on the face, neck and décolleté
- Wash your hands after application
- On dry skin, apply cream to enhance its effect
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin
REVITAL ANTIOX EFFECTIVENESS STUDIES:
Hydramine efficacy study
Hydramine, or also known as glucosamine, is a substance naturally present in the human body. It is a precursor molecule of a wide variety of proteins and polymers. One of these biomolecules is Hyaluronic Acid, macro polysaccharide responsible for maintaining the hydration and elasticity of the skin. The problem of this compound is its high molecular weight, hindering its absorption in the innermost layers of the skin. The solution for this is the topical application of Hydramine, where inside the body, it becomes Hyaluronic Acid.
A dermatological study was conducted to check the efficacy of hydramin. It was performed in a group of volunteers of both sexes, including all ages and skin types over a period of 15 days. During the clinical trials a 1.5% HYDRAMINE cream (dose used in booster) was applied twice a day. The trial evaluated the appearance of the skin, the reduction of expression lines and the hydration of the skin.
The volunteers underwent a skin analysis after 1 hour, 1.7 and 15 days after the first application of the cream. The skin condition of the volunteers obtained an excellent assessment. Next, the study of the improvement of the skin hydration of the participants in the study was carried out. In Figure 8 you can see the evolution of the skin of the volunteers during the tests.
HYDRAMINE IMPROVES REDUCTION OF EXPRESSION LINES BY 12% AND CUTANEOUS HYDRATION BY 10%.
It can be seen that the improvement in hydration has a long-lasting effect, because the method of action of hydramine is mainly based on the retention of body moisture rather than the absorption of ambient humidity. That causes hydration to act continuously and prolonged. The improvement in hydration is increased by more than 10%.
Next, the reduction of the expression lines, other of the parameters on which hydramine acts due to the conversion of glucosamine to Hyaluronic Acid, was measured. Figure 9 shows the improvement of volunteers in this regard during treatment.
It can be seen that hydramine reduces wrinkles by more than 12%. The compound reaches maximum performance values after the first weeks after treatment.
Antiox Revital, has a clinical study with 20 people led by the prestigious Dr. Gorka Martínez Grau, Oculoplastic surgeon.
“90% of people who applied the product every night, noticed a skin rejuvenation, greater hydration and smoothness, uniformity of skin tone, lightening the spots. It is normal a slight stinging in sensitive skin at the moment ”.