Preventive and corrective treatment +20
Day and night
- Booster formulated with active ingredients that act as a scrub and rejuvenator.
- It prepares the skin so that subsequent treatments penetrate the skin better.
- Recommended for all skin types, dry, oily, photo-aged, with marks or imperfections.
- Application: Night
- Age: Always young treatment +20
[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” z_index=””][vc_column width=”1/3″][icon_text box_type=”normal” icon_type=”normal” icon_position=”top” icon_size=”fa-5x” use_custom_icon_size=”no” title=”bambú” separator=”no” image=”1034″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][icon_text box_type=”normal” icon_type=”normal” icon_position=”top” icon_size=”fa-5x” use_custom_icon_size=”no” title=”fruto de la pasión” separator=”no” image=”1036″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][icon_text box_type=”normal” icon_type=”normal” icon_position=”top” icon_size=”fa-5x” use_custom_icon_size=”no” title=”limón” separator=”no” image=”1039″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids from natural origin: Citric, glycolic, tartaric and lactic acids.
- Lemon fruit (Citrus limonum), passion fruit (Passiflora edulis), grape (Vitis vinifera) and pineapple (Ananas sativus).
- These organic acids decrease the cohesion of the corneocytes, affecting the thickness of the stratum corneum, increase the level of skin hydration and improve the flexibility of the stratum corneum and its level of hydration.
- Lactic Acid: This acid is taken mainly from the lactose fermentation. Due to its keratolytic effects and that it easily penetrates the deeper layers of the skin, this acid can remove dead cells from the corneal layer, facilitating and accelerating cell renewal, depigmenting and unifying tone, improving texture, appearance and skin smoothness. It also provides firmness, increases epidermal thickness, has highly moisturizing properties and improves the production of collagen and elastin, helping to prevent premature skin aging. As well as it reduces the damage caused by UV rays. Also it is often used in cosmetics, not only as an exfoliant but as a regulator of p.H., as it a gentle acid that can be used even by people with sensitive skin.
- Glycolic Acid: In large concentrations, this acid is used as an exfoliant, thanks to its keratinolytic action. Also, because its molecular chain is very small, glycolic acid reaches the deeper layers of the skin easily and quickly, thereby clearing up hyperpigmentation, reducing marks and wrinkles, stimulating cell renewal of the epidermis and increasing firmness.
Restores skin tissues damaged by acne problems, improving their appearance. Being a hygroscopic molecule and if used in a few concentrations, glycolic acid is usually quite moisturizing and moisturizing.
- Citric Acid: Is astringent, anticoagulant and antioxidant. As it is a great antioxidant, this acid is able to counteract the effects caused by the free radicals. Also, it has been demonstrated its effectiveness to facilitate the absorption of minerals through the skin. Being a propellant of cell regeneration, the citric acid helps to delay the signs of aging, reducing spots, wrinkles and eliminating fine lines.
- Mandelic Acid: It is an alpha hydroxy acid obtained from bitter almonds. Being a component of higher molecular weight, the skin absorbs it slowly helping to evenly the skin colour and improves the damage caused by acne. This acid is antiseptic, antimicrobial and helps to accelerate cell turnover. Therefore, it prevents premature aging, reduces fine wrinkles and hyperpigmentation, and affords greater luminosity to the skin in order to provide a youth looking. It is a gentle acid, so it can be used on sensitive, irritated and swollen skins.
Ingredients and PH
Ammonium Lactate, Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract/Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract/Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Mandelic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Bisulfite.
- pH: 3,8
- Paraben-free: SI
- Vegan: SI
- water-free: NO
How to use
Suitable all skin types
- Clean the skin first
- Shake before using
- Break the blister by the white sign
- Apply the content on the face, neck and décolleté
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin
- Avoid direct sun exposure after application.
X50 Myocept is a cosmetic drone composed of a mixture of biocompatible polymers (Polyvinyl alcohol, Lactic acid and Glycolic acid), together with Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52 and Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-18.
Chronic muscle contraction caused by facial expression can cause the formation of deep wrinkles. Calcium and the formation of the SNARE protein complex are key factors in the formation and prevention of muscle contraction.
X50 Myocept is a cosmetic drone that releases a specific ingredient that inhibits the entry of calcium and competes against SNAP-25 in the formation of the SNARE protein complex.
In vivo studies
A study was conducted with 30 volunteers aged 40-55 years where expression wrinkles and eye contour were compared after 4 weeks of treatment, applying 1% of active 1g twice / day.