Preventive and corrective treatment +20
Day and night
- Booster formulated with active ingredients that provide a moisturizing, tensor and progressive firmness effect, at the same time unifying the skin tone with its continued use.
- Ideal for fixing makeup and can be mixed with your daily creams
- When applying the booster, the skin is smooth and luminous at the moment.
- Application: day and night
- Age: preventive and corrective treatment +30
[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” z_index=””][vc_column width=”1/3″][icon_text box_type=”normal” icon_type=”normal” icon_position=”top” icon_size=”fa-5x” use_custom_icon_size=”no” title=”Aloe Vera” separator=”no” image=”484″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][icon_text box_type=”normal” icon_type=”normal” icon_position=”top” icon_size=”fa-5x” use_custom_icon_size=”no” title=”Tara” separator=”no” image=”481″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][icon_text box_type=”normal” icon_type=”normal” icon_position=”top” icon_size=”fa-5x” use_custom_icon_size=”no” title=”Achicoria (Tens’up)” separator=”no” image=”489″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Aloe Vera: It is a strong anti-inflammatory active ingredient that helps to minimize certain skin pathologies like: inflammatory acne, erythema (caused by the sun), psoriasis, pustules. Also, as it is an excellent healing, this ingredient helps to minimize the sequelae caused by these pathologies.
- Due to its composition, the Aloe Vera prepares the skin and works as a vehicle to penetrate other active ingredients into the deepest layers of the skin.
- As it has a mixture of vitamin A, C and E, the Aloe Vera is considered a great antioxidant.
- If it is used in a 90-100% concentration, this ingredient can reduce certain skin allergies.
- Its biggest advantage, in cosmetics, is that it does not cause any contraindication in the skin.
- Excellent moisturizer
- Ten’s Up (Chicory): Active that consists of a innovative three-dimensional hydrocolloid matrix. It contains fructooligosaccharides obtained from the plant of Chicory. With proven efficacy studies, these oligosaccharides are injected into a three-dimensional matrix and once applied to the skin, they are released sequentially.
- It helps to reduce the signs of aging
- Provides a better appearance when using make-up.
- Minimizes signs of fatigue
- Creates an instant tensor effect (5 minutes after application) and progressively
- Returns the brilliance of the skin
- Increases collagen synthesis
- Minimizes wrinkles
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE): Increase the levels of acetylcholine and keratinocytes, and it is also capable of modulate neuromuscular junction. In vivo studies have demonstrated its efficiency and concluded that it helps to:
- Reduce fine wrinkles and dark circles
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Improve and enhance the shape of the lips
- Improve skin aging thanks to its tensioning and firmness effects
- Mitigate neck wrinkles
Hydramine: Glucosamine, that is naturally in the human body. Helps to create different proteins and polymers, such as hyaluronic acid and macro polysaccharide, both that enhances skin appearance. Thanks to the low molecular weight of hydramine, it manages to cross the deeper layers of the skin and once inside it, it turns out to Hyaluronic Acid. Its main operation is to maintain the hydration and elasticity of the skin, due to its high density of negative charge. It is also a great antioxidant, capable of eliminating free radicals that contribute to premature aging and healing.
- Reduces wrinkles by 12%, as it inhibits muscle contraction
- Hydrates the skin by a 10%, as it retains body moisture and absorbs moisture from the environment.
- The skin regains its turgidity and elasticity
- Reduces spots created by age and sun and dark circles
- It has tensor and firming effects
- Helps to increase the levels of acetylcholine
- Proliferation and differentiation of keratinocytes
- Anti-inflammatory and healing of superficial skin wounds
Hydramina, not only prevents dehydration but it also absorbs water from the environment, thus it recovers the skin’s natural functions, healthy appearance, firmness and elasticity.
It is known that as the years pass the endogenous production of glucosamine and hyaluronic acid decreases, either due to genetic causes or due to environmental causes therefore, it is recommended to use hydramine, since it provides the necessary molecules to replenish the skin.
Through in vivo studies with volunteers of all ages, genders and skin types, it has been confirmed that a dose of 1.5% hydramine in cosmetics, the skin improves its hydration by 10% and reduces wrinkles in more than 12%.
Ingredients and PH
Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Glicerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Cichorium Intybus Root Oligosaccharides/Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Oligosaccharides, Glucosamine HCL, Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gluconolactone, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronenellol, Limonene, Geraniol.
- pH: 3,5-5,0
- Paraben-free: SI
- Vegan: NO
- water-free: NO
How to use
Suitable all skin types
- Clean the skin first
- Shake before using
- Break the blister by the white sign
- Apply the content on the face, neck, neckline or body area.
- On dry skin, apply cream to enhance its effect
- It is normal that, over time, there may be a color change in the product, due to the formulation of natural assets.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin
DMAE asset effectiveness studies
DMAE, precursor of acetylcholine, has effects on the proliferation and differentiation of keratinocytes, which is also capable of neuromodular muscle contraction. Studies show the effectiveness of AMD in:
- Reduce fine expression wrinkles
- Improve and perform the shape of the lips
- Mitigate neck wrinkles and large grooves such as the nasogenian
- Reduce dark circles
- Generally improve skin aging thanks to its tensor and firming effect
According to the experience of Dr. Esteve Darwich Soliva (Clínica Epidermos de Barcelona) in clinical practice, there have been positive results of the topical use of AMD in the improvement of skin aging.
Effectiveness study of oligosaccharides from chicory root (Tens up)
Tens’up is an asset consisting of a novel three-dimensional hydrocolloid matrix, La Matrix. This matrix is formed by Tara galactomannans, which contains in its interior fructooligosaccharides obtained from Chicory, as an active product. It presents demonstrated efficacy studies where these oligosaccharides are injected into a three-dimensional matrix, which will release them sequentially once applied to the skin. It presents lifting effect, instant wrinkle eraser and anti-aging action:
- Clear the signs of fatigue visibly
- Returns the splendor to the skin
- Softens the features
- Facilitates the application of makeup and its durability
- Increase collagen synthesis
An efficacy study was carried out in vivo with 15 volunteers (40-65 years), which consisted in the application of a 10% Tens’up aqueous solution in a single application, the periocular area, and its effect was assessed at T0, at 5 minutes and 2 hours after application.
LAS IMÁGENES MUESTRAN EL EFECTO LIFTING Y “BORRADOR DE ARRUGAS” DE TEN’S UP A LOS 5 MINUTOS Y 2 HORAS.
Another ex vivo efficacy study was performed where anti-aging action was measured. Next, it can be seen that Tens’up achieves an anti-aging activity comparable to Retinol.
RESULTADOS DE ESTUDIOS DE EFICACIA EX VIVO: A MAYOR DENSIDAD DE COLORACIÓN, MAYOR ES LA CANTIDAD DE COLÁGENO.
SE PUEDE CONCLUIR QUE TENS’UP INCREMENTA LA SÍNTESIS DE COLÁGENO.
REVITAL ANTIOX EFFECTIVENESS STUDIES:
Hydramine efficacy study
Hydramine, or also known as glucosamine, is a substance naturally present in the human body. It is a precursor molecule of a wide variety of proteins and polymers. One of these biomolecules is Hyaluronic Acid, macro polysaccharide responsible for maintaining the hydration and elasticity of the skin. The problem of this compound is its high molecular weight, hindering its absorption in the innermost layers of the skin. The solution for this is the topical application of Hydramine, where inside the body, it becomes Hyaluronic Acid.
A dermatological study was conducted to check the efficacy of hydramin. It was performed in a group of volunteers of both sexes, including all ages and skin types over a period of 15 days. During the clinical trials a 1.5% HYDRAMINE cream (dose used in booster) was applied, twice daily. The trial evaluated the appearance of the skin, the reduction of expression lines and the hydration of the skin.
The volunteers underwent a skin analysis after 1 hour, 1.7 and 15 days after the first application of the cream. The skin condition of the volunteers obtained an excellent assessment. Next, the study of the improvement of the skin hydration of the participants in the study was carried out. In Figure 8 you can see the evolution of the skin of the volunteers during the tests.
HYDRAMINE IMPROVES REDUCTION OF EXPRESSION LINES BY 12% AND CUTANEOUS HYDRATION BY 10%.
It can be seen that the improvement in hydration has a long-lasting effect, because the method of action of hydramine is mainly based on the retention of body moisture rather than the absorption of ambient humidity. That causes hydration to act continuously and prolonged. The improvement in hydration is increased by more than 10%.
Next, the reduction of the expression lines, other of the parameters on which hydramine acts due to the conversion of glucosamine to Hyaluronic Acid, was measured. Figure 9 shows the improvement of volunteers in this regard during treatment.
It can be seen that hydramine reduces wrinkles by more than 12%. The compound reaches maximum performance values after the first weeks after treatment.
Antiox Revital, has a clinical study with 20 people led by the prestigious Dr. Gorka Martínez Grau, Oculoplastic surgeon.
“90% of people who applied the product every night, noticed a skin rejuvenation, greater hydration and smoothness, uniformity of skin tone, lightening the spots. It is normal a slight stinging in sensitive skin at the moment ”.